Ingram Micro and Microsoft offer you a genuine sales workshop that will enable sales reps to sell cloud solutions to their customers.
Microsoft promised to gather best practices, feedback from the field and customer input into a half day training.
In addition to the customer story, specific aspects of the current cloud solutions will be presented and discussed with you.
However, the program will guide you through the sales cycle of a successful cloud and services opportunity. At the end of day you will be ready to contact a customer, open the conversation and map the right scenario, before landing a total service solution including Microsoft cloud components.
The Cloud Sales Program – Advanced Selling Skills:
Microsoft cloud is not only about Office365. In the upcoming workshop Microsoft will discuss with you the relevant aspects of a cloud deal from different perspectives. Documentation in terms of business, technology and licensing will be delivered for all phases of the customer conversation. This is probably one of the most complete and must attend sales sessions of the first half of the year.
This session is built around Core Solution Selling skills that will increase your business reach and frequency.
This is a sales workshop that delves deeper into Office 365 workloads, preparing you to tackle complex customer scenarios and to apply upsell and cross-sell strategies to drive new revenue streams. Focus is on:
- Open the conversation with the right pitch
- Build the scenario with the BDM
- Shape the opportunity and map the solution/product
- Extend the deal to a managed service
Prerequisite: Complete Drumbeat Start online video modules and O365 Sales assessment.
- 13h00 Welcome with sandwiches
- 13h30 Introduction & Open the conversation
- Workshop 1: choose your pitch
- Meet the BDM and define the scenario’s
- Get familiar with the cloud product and solution offering
- Workshop 2: map the solution
- How to sell and close the opportunity
- 16h Closing & End